- Why can't they create a super slender flexible I-Pad that can be folded up and shoved into one's pocket?
- As cell phones get smaller and smaller, I think they become more difficult to use. Either we say this is limit, or else let's just implant the damn things and get it over with.
- Don't you hate phone apps you can download for free, or for a friendly minimum price, and then find out they're only useful with an unacceptable monthly subscription fee?
- Video-game instructions. Really? I can't remember the last time I read them. I usually just pop the machine into the console and either work the tutorial or figure it out as I go along.
- Some genius out there has developed an inexpensive device that lets you text while you drive by using a voice activated system. Do we really need this? How many times have you struggled with some idiot driver only to realize that they are being distracted by a cell-phone.
By the way, allow me to introduce you to a fun guy. Brian Briggs, who runs a tech humor site and who served with me on a panel at Penguicon. It was great to meet him and great to click so fast with someone. I certainly hope he and I can swing doing another presentation somewhere together again.