Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pair of Dimes

The Writer's Group will be discussing economy, which of course was the whole purpose of the "assignment". That being said, I think one of the things I am going to push is the idea that economy is about adapting a paradigm, changing how one looks at one's writing, seeing it differently. Sort of foreshortening, if I may be allowed to use an art term. That being said, here's something to look at...have a little fun.





In the image below...stare hard at the figure and she will appear to change direction, going either one way or the other.



Finally...something really stupid

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

That first pic should be a crime.

SQT said...

I couldn't get the change of direction with the second one. I guess I wasn't staring hard enough. Do they have one with Hugh Jackman?

Jon said...

For a creative man, I must lack imagination...or the other way around. I saw an armpit, a dancer spinning one way and a sum of 4,100. How the hell would anybody get 5000 out of that?

Zoe Winters said...

That first one was COOL. hahahaha! I love that!