Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Quick Note

Quick note: Bird on a Wire's blog "Dispatches in Surburbia" has a posting, the next in the "Chomper and Donkey" writing string started by Lucas Pederson, continued by me a couple posts ago. If you would like to read what Bird has posted, here is his link:http://suburbanwarfare.blogspot.com/2007/01/chomper-and-donkey.html
ALSO, Be sure to check the links in the posting below for any links which might have been posted since your last visit to this site. I have just posted a link to Sue Miller's superb offering below.

2 comments:

molly said...

Actually it was [i] Dennis [/i] whose home Charlie and his girls invaded and mooched off of for months.
I'm a huge Manson fiend, the subject just fascinates me.

Yes, I love "Itchycoo Park", haven't heard Frigid Pink's version of "House..." but I'll try to hunt it down, as I will for the Chamber Bros.
I LOVE "Rainy Day Woman #12 & #35"...one of my favorite Dylan songs.

Bird on a Wire said...

Very cool. Thanks for the link.
-Simon